This Course “Power Systems Short Circuit Analysis” introduces the student to the basic concepts of fault studies on a high voltage three phase system. With the help of a quick review of “Per Phase” & “Per Unit” methodologies system faults are analysed with the use of symmetrical components. System modeling is then used in order to aid in the process, with the ability to move between asymmetrical and symmetrical systems.
An entire career in the power sector of engineering, Graham graduated from Queen's university coupled with subsequent studies with Wilfrid Laurier University to travel the globe and apply his skills and garner his protection and control experience internationally.
- Siemens - Business Development Manager T&D
- AECON Industrial - Business Development Manager – Nuclear
- Wardrop Engineering - Divisional Manager Business Development – Power Sector
- CFLCO. (Churchill Falls Labrador Corp.) – Director Operations & Maintenance of the Power facility comprised of 11 hydraulic generators; output 5,400 MW over multiple EHV lines
- DST Consulting Engineers (Marketing) - Corporate Marketing Manager
- Ontario Hydro (Marketing) - Energy Service Manager, Customer Energy Manager, Sr. Marketing Supervisor
- Ontario Hydro (Engineering) - Sr. Protection & Instrumentation Instructor Pakistan, Sr. Protection & Control Engineer
- Confederation College (Thunder Bay) - Instructor - Electrical