Course descriptionRemoving the mysticism of multi-phase electrical metering found in today’s utilities, from 2 wire residential to 4 wire industrial revenue standards.
An entire career in the power sector of engineering, Graham graduated from Queen's university coupled with subsequent studies with Wilfrid Laurier University to travel the globe and apply his skills and garner his protection and control experience internationally.
- Siemens - Business Development Manager T&D
- AECON Industrial - Business Development Manager – Nuclear
- Wardrop Engineering - Divisional Manager Business Development – Power Sector
- CFLCO. (Churchill Falls Labrador Corp.) – Director Operations & Maintenance of the Power facility comprised of 11 hydraulic generators; output 5,400 MW over multiple EHV lines
- DST Consulting Engineers (Marketing) - Corporate Marketing Manager
- Ontario Hydro (Marketing) - Energy Service Manager, Customer Energy Manager, Sr. Marketing Supervisor
- Ontario Hydro (Engineering) - Sr. Protection & Instrumentation Instructor Pakistan, Sr. Protection & Control Engineer
- Confederation College (Thunder Bay) - Instructor - Electrical